Gain a better understanding of how COVID-19 has impacted business around the world. Join us for the inaugural Business Insider Global Trends Festival, a five-day virtual event with more than 60 hours of content.
Summary List Placement
We’re bringing together business leaders from Asia, Europe, the US, and the UK onto four virtual stages for a truly global perspective. From live talks to dedicated workshops, the week’s programming will be insightful, thought-provoking, and surprising — and accessible from your office or home office.
Buy tickets for the event here.
This year’s speakers are experts in their fields, and more are signing up to participate every week, so watch this space for updates.
Check out the lineup so far:
- Reed Hastings, CEO and co-founder, Netflix
- Nouriel Roubini, Economist
- Sebastian Thrun, Founder, Udacity; Founder, Google X
- Jennifer Jordan, Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behavior, IMD
- Poppy Gustafsson, CEO, Darktrace
- Sergio P. Ermotti, CEO, UBS Group
- Carlos Watson, CEO and co-founder, OZY Media
- Alexa von Bismarck, Country Manager Germany, Adyen
- Christoph Franz, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Roche Holding
- Mathias Döpfner, CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Audrey Tang, Digital Minister, Taiwan
- Alain Dehaze, CEO, Adecco Group
- Marc Walder, CEO, Ringier AG
- Prof. Marcel Salathé, Epidemiologist
- Philip Vanhoutte, Founder, Ozadi
- Jean-Francois Manzoni, President, IMD in Lausanne
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee, Strategy Professor, Harvard Business School
- Bob Dignen, Director, York Associates
- David Folkerts-Landau, Group Chief Economist, Deutsche Bank
- Dr. Friedrich von Bohlen und Halbach, Managing partner and co-founder, Hopp BioTech Holding GmbH & co. KG.
- Hannes Schmid, Photographer, Philanthropist, Founder of Smiling Gecko
- Christian Lindener, Head of Airbus BizLab