1. What do you get when you find a lost bull on the stock market?
A dropped steak!
2. How can you tell if an ETF filing is coming?
Look for an SEC filing!
3. What do you need to know about cryptocurrency transactions?
Cryptocurrency transactions typically include the sender’s and recipient’s public addressed, the amount of the transaction, and any transaction fees associated with the transaction.
4. What do you call a bearish investor?
A bearish investor is often referred to as a “bear”.
5. What do you call a cryptocurrency investor who always wins?
A crypto-lucky investor!