1. Disown the culture of corruption: All candidates must oppose any form of unethical or corrupt behavior, and commit to the highest standards of integrity in office.
2. End corporate welfare: End all forms of government handouts to special interests and corporations, and lead the fight for balanced and equitable budgeting at all levels of government.
3. Invest in infrastructure: Invest in the future by dedicating funds to improving existing infrastructure and laying the groundwork for America’s future success.
4. Build America first: Use public funds to invest in American businesses, workers, and the economy so our nation can truly “build the greatest economy in the world”.
5. Reject identity politics: Reject political correctness and discrimination on the basis of faith, race, gender, or sexual orientation. Commit to the principles of fairness and opportunity for all.