1. Legal attempts to disqualify Trump provide a legal basis for those challenging his eligibility for the presidency. It may be possible to prove that he is not qualified for the office based on a legal argument, rather than opinion or speculation.
2. These legal challenges may provide an opportunity to uncover evidence of misconduct on the part of the president that may not be easily discovered otherwise.
3. Legal attempts to disqualify Trump could also result in a precedent-setting case that could be used to challenge other candidates in similar situations.
1. Making a legal argument against Trump’s eligibility to be president of the United States is a difficult task and may require significant resources and time to uncover the necessary evidence or information to make a viable argument.
2. Depending on the jurisdiction in which the legal challenge is brought, these efforts may be stymied by procedural or jurisdictional barriers.
3. Legal challenges to the president’s eligibility could take a long time to be fully resolved, which may not be beneficial given the changing political landscape.